Staff Accountant – Salt Lake City
Ferrari Color, the trusted leader of choice for excellence in innovative visual communication solutions, is seeking a Staff Accountant for our headquarters in Salt Lake City.
With offices in Salt Lake City, Sacramento and the San Francisco Bay area, Ferrari Color produces graphic campaigns for many of the nation’s top retail brands. The company also creates stunning environmental displays for larger-than-life events. The tagline, response • ability, speaks to our core values of working together for the success of our discerning clients.
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Work Week: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Looking for a driven self-starter. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of basic accounting principles and will play a supporting role in the accounting department. This is a growing and innovative company with tasks requiring innovative and technical thinking.
General Accounting Duties:
- Credit Management
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Management
- Sales Tax Reporting/Filing
- G/L month-end procedures
- Financial Reporting
- Spreadsheets and analysis projects
- Other department duties as needed
- Basic computer skills and experienced with standard business and accounting software
- Highly proficient in Excel
Other Skills / Experience required:
- Associates degree in accounting required, Bachelors preferred
- Understanding of accounting principles, concepts and principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and analytical
- Must be self-motivated and a team player
Qualified individuals may apply through Indeed or submit resumes (PDFs only) to Human Resources- firstname.lastname@example.org.