Sewing Technician (Swing Shift)- Salt Lake City
Ferrari Color, the trusted leader of choice for excellence in innovative visual communication solutions, is seeking Sewing Technicians for all shifts at our Salt Lake City location.
Headquartered in Salt Lake City with offices in Sacramento and San Francisco Bay area, Ferrari Color produces graphic campaigns for many of the nation’s top retail brands. The company also creates stunning environmental displays for larger-than-life events. The company’s tag line “response • ability” speaks to our core value of working together for the success of our discerning clients.
Swing Shift: 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM, Monday-Friday
- Produce finished graphics for leading national organizations
- Activate sewing machine to join, gather, hem, reinforce, or finish materials/fabricated articles
- Examine and measure finished articles to verify conformance to standards
- Cut materials, according to specifications, or cut excess material or thread from finished product, using blade, scissors, or electric knife
- Fold or fit together materials, such as fabric or vinyl to prepare for machine sewing
- Mount attachments, such as needles, cutting blades, or pattern plates, and adjust machine guides according to specifications
- Monitor machine operation to detect problems, such as defective stitching, breaks in thread, or machine malfunction
- Other fabrication duties as required
- Industrial sewing experience
- Mechanical and artistic aptitude
- Attention to details
- Ability to troubleshoot situations in a fast paced environment
- Mechanical/cutting skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Please email your resume (via PDF only) to Human Resources- email@example.com. Please put ‘Sewing Technician’ in the subject line.