Fabrication Technician (Night Shift) – Salt Lake City
Ferrari Color is seeking a Fabrication Technician for the Night Shift at our Salt Lake City location.
Headquartered in Salt Lake City with offices in Sacramento and San Francisco Bay area, Ferrari Color produces graphic campaigns for many of the nation’s top retail brands. The company also creates stunning environmental displays for larger-than-life events. The company’s tag line “response • ability” speaks to our core value of working together for the success of our discerning clients.
Night Shift: 11:00 PM – 7:30 AM, Sunday – Thursday
- Produce finished graphics for leading national organizations
- Operate fabric transfer and hot knife
- Examine and measure finished articles to verify conformance to standards
- Mount, trim, seam and sew completed printed materials
- Operate routing and cutting equipment
- Quality check printed images
- Activate sewing machine to join, gather, hem, reinforce, or finish materials/fabricated articles
- Fold or fit together materials, such as fabric or vinyl to prepare for machine sewing
- Mount attachments, such as needles, cutting blades, or pattern plates, and adjust machine guides according to specifications
- Monitor machine operation to detect problems, such as defective stitching, breaks in thread, or machine malfunction
- Other fabrication duties as required
- Mechanical and artistic aptitude
- Experience with power tools
- Attention to details
- Ability to troubleshoot situations in a fast paced environment
- Experience in mounting and laminating
- Possess mechanical/ cutting skills
Enjoy a supportive team environment, with challenging and exciting projects. If you are a qualified individual with the drive to succeed, respond today!
Please email your resume (via a .pdf file only) to Human Resources- firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put ‘Fabrication Technician’ in the subject line.