Our world is changing and there is an immediate need for everyone to do their part in lessening our impact on the Earth. Ferrari Color is no exception. From our building design to choices in materials we offer to our clients, Ferrari Color is looking for ways to keep our global footprint as small as possible.
Specific examples of how Ferrari Color is doing its part…
- We print a large percentage of our graphics using UV-ink printers which emit almost zero VOC’s into the atmosphere.
- We offer ‘CHOICES‘, a selection of “green” material options available to our clients.
- Our Sprinter delivery vehicle is a new-generation diesel that uses ultra-low sulfur diesel. These vehicles emit a fraction of the emissions of a regular diesel engine.
- Our Salt Lake City headquarters and production facility was custom-built with an “open” architecture and many windows to allow for more natural light and less electricity usage.
- Our Salt Lake City facility has a high-efficiency HVAC system. Ferrari Color was featured in a Utah Power and Light case-study highlighting this environmentally conscious decision.
Ferrari Color / Utah Power Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Our Salt Lake City facility uses auto on/off lights in selected areas of the building.
- All our locations have office paper recycling programs in place.
We have invested in communication technology that allows face to face meetings without air travel.